SAN is Central India's first organised platform to channelize funds into emerging ventures.
Apart from Fund Raising, key USPs that SAN offers to the Ventures:
- The network seeks to add value by providing advice/hand-holding via its mentorship programs, an access to its network in addition to money so its members are likely to invest in businesses where they have the ability to add such value.
- Investors with strong operational backgrounds who are willing to invest not just money but also value-add time to the investee companies and also providing them access to their vast networks.
- The network members have numerous investment avenues. The startups can utilize the investor's excellent entrepreneurial skills and huge knowledge repositories apart from just fund raising.
- Simpler term sheets, with a mind set of being fair to both parties when closing a deal.
SAN's Expectations from the Entrepreneurs
- The network looks for businesses that have high entry barriers and can grow to be large.
- The quality of the management team is important. A complementary management team that comprises multiple skills such as technology, sales, finance, HR etc. is considered to be a major asset.
- Propositions that have sharp differentiation providing something different or proposing to do something differently.
- Entrepreneurs who can provide evidence of the validation of their concept and particularly those who have begun to engage with the market have a stronger proposition.
- Everyone is welcome – first time entrepreneurs, second time entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who may have failed in their earlier attempt.