Post Investment requirements-
- Audited consolidated annual financial statements within 90 days after the end of each financial year;
- Quarterly management accounts within 15 days of the end of each quarter;
- An annual budget and business plan pertaining to the next financial year to be submitted for Investors’ approval not less than 30 days before the end of the prior financial year;
- Copies of board papers (the Investors to be advised of the dates and agenda for Board Meetings reasonably in advance and the Promoters will place any matter on the agenda that the Investors propose);
- Access to the Company’s financial and operational records on request;
- Quarterly business review and progress discussion between Investors and the management team.
- Monthly MIS reports be generated and made available to the Investors
- Any other reasonable requests for information by the investors will be promptly complied with.