Reliance arm buys 65% of Maker Group-backed Indian Film Combine

201802.19
0

Reliance Industrial Investments and Holdings Ltd (RIIHL), a wholly-owned unit of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), will buy a 65% stake in the Indian Film Combine Pvt Ltd for Rs1,105 crore, the company said in a stock exchange filing. The remaining 35% continues to be held by the Maker Group. RIL is also engaged in construction and development of a convention centre, a retail mall and office space at BKC.

Read more